Every house has its rules, these are ours:
All guests are required to have identification regardless of age (18+)
- Visitors must be at least 18 years of age.
- Visitors who refuse to show identification may be refused access.
- We only accept original documents. No photo on phone or anything like that.
Large groups require a reservation
- Large groups may be denied access, Please notify large groups in advance.
- In case of a reservation, make sure you can show it upon entry.
- Nuisance meetings will not be tolerated.
- Our club is a place to dance and meet people, not a destination of a bachelor party.
Our guests behave properly
- They must not be excessively under the influence of alcohol.
- They must not be under the influence of drugs.
- They may not deal in drugs or attempt to do so.
- They must not be aggressive or dominant (in word and behavior) at the entrance and/or inside.
- They will not engage in (sexual) harassment.
- They will not carry any kind of weapon, sharp knives or anything like it.
Your stuff and our stuff
- Friday and Saturday use of the cloakroom is mandatory.
- We have a free, guarded, cloakroom and also lockers (2 euros).
- You are responsible for your own property, We are not responsible in case of theft, loss and/or damage. If you have not used our cloakroom service or our lockers.
- You may not take our property outside, damage and/or move it. Who ever causes damage will be liable for the costs.
Dogs may be refused in case of crowds, events or nuisances
- Be aware of loud music inside, which is not nice for animals. Therefore we like to keep them outside, for their sake.
Guests who have caused problems in the (recent) past may be denied access
- In case of emergencies, follow the instructions of the staff at all times.
- In case of violation of any of these rules, the person concerned may be immediately reported to the police, access may also be denied.
FERRY has the right to frisk, every person upon entering the premises
- Ferry reserves the right to frisk you, refusal may result in denial of access to the FERRY.
- Weapons of any kind are forbidden in the FERRY